The Technology and Business Incubation Centre (TGZ) is a society under primarily municipal participation. Partners are the rural district of Bitterfeld, and the city of Bitterfeld-Wolfen. It was founded in November 1992. In the period from 1999 to 2000 happened the complete reconstruction and renovation of two buildings with modern chemical-oriented infrastructure.
The main emphasis is on supporting the establishment of technology-oriented companies and the development of synergetic effects between businesses, university as well as non-university research institutions. It is our aim to create a technology park in order to support regional and national transfer of technology. This implies the following tasks:
The focus is on these core areas:
- Promote the establishment of technology-oriented companies and
- Develop synergies between companies, universities and other research institutions
The TGZ provides the foundation to establish and develop a technology park for the support of regional and national technology transfers. It is a member of the Association of German Association of Innovation, Technology and Business Incubation Centres (Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Technologie- und Gründerzentren ADT eV). For more information please check the download area.
- Synthesis of fine and special chemicals for active substances and high-tech products
- Coating and layer technology
- Photophysics, photochemistry
- Environmental technology
- Renewable primary products/new materials
- White biotechnology