1. Information and communication
Continuation of the construction of an information center with scientific reference library to support of research and development in local companies.
- Monthly performance of scientific colloquium of the German Chemistry Society (Gesellschaft Deutscher Chemiker), town Bitterfeld-Wolfen, in cooperation with the TGZ.
- Every two months, there is a communication circle of the TGZ with companies in the region and the surrounding area.
- Organization of scientific symposia, seminars and consultations.
2. TGZ - a link between schools and industry
- Use of the students laboratories with the aim to awaken an interest in students for natural sciences (more information in the download section).
- Continuation of information sessions for students in high schools on the subject "Fundamentals of scientific work" (including copyright, citation of literature and Internet sources, Internet searches and online literature order).
- Other projects in consultation with schools in the region.
3. Initiation and maintenance of networks
Network "Innovative Chemistry"
The network "innovative chemistry," in which TGZ companies are integrated too, has in 2005 participated in the nationwide innovation competition "Network Management East" (Netzwerkmanagement Ost, NEMO) and won it with a delivery surcharge. The focus of the work lies in the development of fine and specialty chemicals synthesis. the network offers participating small businesses and entrepreneurs to improve their cost advantages and market opportunities through the development of high-tech niche products. (the NEMO network is now finished!)
"MIT - NET" - Central German Innovation and Technology Network
The network "MIT - NET" is a composite of several technology centers to join their expertise. Its members include the "TGZ and Biozentrum Halle," the "Merseburg Innovation and Industrial Center" and the "TGZ Bitterfeld-Wolfen". The network is an important contribution to improve the economic basis and settlement policy in the Central German economy.